If you are convinced about our mission, there are many ways to get involved.
There are many ways you can help Think Of Others. Among them are:
- Place a link to Think Of Others website (www.thinkofothers.org) on your website
- Become a fan on Facebook page
- Send an email to your friends and spread the word about our organization
- Talk about this organization informally during weekend parties with friends and family
- The biggest and smartest way to help if off course make a cash donation of $1 a day. If we all come together, we will be able to do a lot for this country and the world.
How big is $1 per day or $365 per year for average Desi?
- When people earn average 70000 per year, $365 a year represents less than 1 percent.
- $365 is a tiny amount compared to what we spent on our homes.
- We can consider $365 as an unexpected expense like what we will otherwise spent fixing something at our home.
- $365 represents eating out with family few times year and reducing on buying expensive gifts.
- $365 is nothing compared to what we spent on weddings, graduation, birthday and anniversaries.
- Think about it. It is so easy.