Use of this website is governed by following terms. These terms were last Updated October 22, 2013.
This Agreement supersedes any previous Agreement to which you and Think Of Others may have been bound. This Agreement may be modified by Think Of Others in its sole discretion from time to time and such modifications shall automatically become part of this Agreement and shall be effective once posted by Think Of Others on the Website. Your participation in the donation and use of the Website will be subject to any such modifications. You should review the Website and this Agreement from time to time for any modifications.
This Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of and be enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns. Neither the course of conduct between parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of the Agreement. All rights not expressly granted herein are hereby reserved. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section.
- Donation to Think of Others: Think Of Others manages the Website, which plans to raise capital for other not for profit organizations defined under requirements of Internal Revenue Code section 501(c)(3). The board of directors of Think Of Others make decision when and how the money gathered will be disbursed. As a user of the website or donor to Think of Others, you have no right in making the decision about disbursements. Think of Others will take at most care to distribute the money based on user surveys and based on needs at a particular time. Once the donation to Think Of Others is made, it cannot be returned.
- Tax Deductibility: You understand that Think Of Others is a non-profit public benefit corporation. Think Of Others has received exemption with the Internal Revenue Service as an organization that qualifies as a public charity under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended from time to time. All donations made to Think of Others are tax-deductible for US taxpayers within the limits of the law. You also understand that you are solely responsible for determining the proper tax treatment for any donation you make through the Website and the Program. Think Of Others has not and will not provide any tax or legal advice to you in connection with any donation you might make. This Agreement does not attempt to define the tax implications of participating in the donation. If you make donation, you should consult with your own accountants, tax and legal advisers.
- Proprietary Rights: (1) “Think Of Others”logo are trademarks and service marks of Think Of Others. Think Of Others or its licensors own and retain all proprietary rights in the Program, the Website and all material and information posted thereon (“Content”). The Website contains the copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information of Think Of Others and its licensors. You may display and print limited copies of the Content for your personal, non-commercial use in connection with your participation in the Program (except as provided herein), but you may not alter, modify, publish, distribute, publicly display or sell any Content or other such proprietary information, or otherwise copy or transmit any Content or other such proprietary information without the express, written permission of Think Of Others. (2) If you post any messages or other information on the Website, you agree that such messages and information shall be considered Content, and you agree to grant, and shall be deemed to have automatically granted to Think Of Others an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide license to: (a) use, copy, perform, display and distribute such information and content; (b) modify, alter, prepare derivative works of, and/or incorporate into other works, such information and content; and (c) grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. You represent and warrant that you have the right, power and authority to grant the foregoing license. (3) To the extent you upload or post any photographs of yourself on the Website, you agree that such materials shall be considered Content for the purposes of the foregoing paragraph, and you agree to release, discharge and agree to hold harmless Think Of Others from any and all claims or liability, whether known or unknown, including any and all claims in connection with the publication, production, processing, distribution or exploitation of such materials, including any claims of infringement of any rights of publicity or rights of privacy. (4) You acknowledge, consent and agree that Think Of Others may, at its sole discretion and to the extent permitted by law, access, read, preserve and disclose your account information, usage history and submitted Content in order to: (a) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request; (b) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties, including intellectual property rights; (c) enforce this Agreement and investigate potential violations thereof; (d) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues; (e) respond to your requests for customer service; or (f) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Think Of Others, its users, or the public.
- Links to third-party websites: Links on the Think of Others Websites to third-party websites are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the Think of Others Website in some instances. Think of Others is not obligated to review such third-party websites, does not control such third-party websites, and is not responsible for any such third-party websites (or the products, services, or content available through the same). Thus, Think of Others does not endorse or make any representations about such third-party websites, any information, products, services, or materials found there or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to from the Think of Others website, you do this entirely at your own risk.
- Linking to this Site: You may create links to this Site from other websites, but only in accordance with the following terms and in compliance with all applicable laws. Absent Think of Others’s written authorization otherwise, a website that links to this Site (a) may link to, but shall not replicate, any Materials (including any Think of Others logo); (b) shall not create a browser or border environment around any Materials; (c) shall not imply that Think of Others endorses such website or any products, services, or content available through such website; (d) shall not misrepresent its relationship with Think of Others; (e) shall not present false or misleading information about Think of Others, or its services; (f) shall not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive, or controversial; and (g) shall contain only content that is appropriate for all age groups.
- Disclaimers : (1) Think Of Others is not responsible, and shall have no liability, for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Website or any liability, cost or expense you may incur in connection with the donation, or use of the website, whether caused by any User, or other Person. With respect to the Website, Think Of Others assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any communications. (2) Under no circumstances will Think Of Others be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from any use of the Website or participation in the donation, any Content posted on the Website or transmitted to, or any interactions between, any Users of the Website, whether online or offline. Think Of Others neither represents, warrants, covenants guarantees, nor promises any specific results from use of the Website or the donation. (3) The Website, including any content or information contained within it or any service or advice provided in connection with donation, is provided “As is” with no representation or warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warrantees of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of this website and website related services including youtube videos, embedded videos and audio material. (4) Think Of Others makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, with respect to any third party data provided to Think Of Others or its transmission, timeliness, accuracy or completeness, including but not limited to implied warranties or warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Think Of Others will not be liable in any way to you or to any other person for any inaccuracy, error or delay in or omission of any third party data or the transmission or delivery of any such third party data and any loss or damage arising from (a) any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, (b) non-performance or (c) interruption in any such third party data due either to any negligent act or omission by Think Of Others or “force majeure” or any other cause beyond the control of Think Of Others.
- Limitation of Liability: You understand that any and all decisions made by you with respect to the Program are yours alone. Think Of Others cannot and does not verify the accuracy of information on the website. In fact lot of material on the website in based on opinions. Think Of Others shall not be responsible, or have any duty or obligation to, or liability for: (a) decisions or interactions resulting (directly or indirectly) from donation or (b) any damages, costs, losses or expenses a User incurs as a result (directly or indirectly) of making a donation . In addition, in no event will Think Of Others be liable to you or any third person for any punitive damages arising from your use of the Website or participation in the donation.
- Governing Law: Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of the state of Illinois, U.S., regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the Illinois courts located in Cook County, Illinois, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in those courts.
- Indemnity: You agree to indemnify and hold Think Of Others harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made or incurred by any third party due to or arising (directly or indirectly) out of your use of the Website or participation in the donation or arising from your breach of this Agreement.
- Termination: This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Website, any Think Of Others services, or participate in the donation program as a User and, notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, this Agreement will remain in effect after your participation in the donation program and status as a User is terminated. Whether or not you are and remain eligible to participate in the donation program, use the Website or any Think Of Others services, may be determined by Think Of Others in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Entire Agreement; Severability: This Agreement, accepted upon use of the Website and further affirmed by becoming a User, contains the entire agreement between you and Think Of Others regarding the use of the Website or the Program. This Agreement may not be orally amended. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
- The blog on this website (with its various categories) is a personal weblog of individual writers. The opinions expressed are their personal opinions and does not represent other people attached to Think of Others. In addition, their thoughts and opinions change from time to time. I consider this a necessary consequence of having an open mind. Feel free to challenge authors of any blog , disagree with them, or tell them that they are completely nuts in the comments section of each blog entry, but we reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever (abusive, profane, rude, or anonymous comments).
Please contact us at nitinjo[email protected] with any questions regarding this Agreement.